About the Course
Session dates and times:
6 (1 hour) Sessions
Every Tuesday 6:00pm-7:00pm
Class begins: Tuesday, Jan 9, 2024
Class ends: Tuesday, Feb 13, 2024
This class meets once a week in our studio in Washington Township.
This class focuses on the essentials to becoming a stronger actor. Skills include building ensemble, communication, listening, giving and taking, and learning about staging, blocking and stage directions. The activities not only teach and build acting skills, but also develop social skills and confidence. Our focus is put on physical expression and verbal communication. Utilizing theatre games and improvisation, students develop drama skills and fundamental acting concepts that impact self-confidence, creativity and imagination.
Mary Kay Hake
Policies and Registration Information
1. Registration and payment for all ATWAS classes can now be done online. If you are not able to register online, please email email@example.com.
2. All ATWAS Classes have a minimum and maximum class number and registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
3. Payment must be included with a registration form to register for a class.
4. ATWAS reserves the right to cancel or rearrange any class in accordance with enrollment. In the event of a course cancellation, you will be notified before the first class and any tuition paid will be refunded in full.
5. There is a cancellation fee of $20.00. Refunds will be given (minus the cancellation fee of $20.00) up to ONE WEEK before the first day of class. After that date, no refunds will be issued.
6. In the event of inclement weather, please check your email to find out if class has been cancelled. In the event classes are cancelled we cannot guarantee a make-up session.
7. There is a Non Sufficient Funds Check Fee of $30.00