About the Course
THIS CLASS IS BY INVITATION ONLY: If you have been invited, you will receive an email from ATWAS with a password to register.
6 (1 hour & 45 min) Sessions (2 Saturdays, 4 Sundays)
Saturday, April 13: 2:15pm-4:00pm
Sunday, April 14: 5:00pm-6:45pm
Sunday, April 21: 5:00pm-6:45pm
Sunday, April 28: 5:00pm-6:45pm
Sunday, May 5: 5:00pm-6:45pm
Saturday, May 11: 2:15pm-4:00pm
OPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Stratford Workshop and Show weekend for participants at the Stratford Festival in Ontario, Canada for students and their families. Tentative Trip dates: May 17th- May 19th, 2024.
This class is held in our studio in Washington Township.
This class introduces the serious young actor to the world of Shakespeare. Using script analysis, imagination, and creativity, every student will gain an understanding of the text and use scene study, vocal work, and acting exercises to not only understand the meaning, but the power of Shakespeare's words. Through extensive scene work, students will begin to dig beneath the surface of the text allowing them to approach, connect, and perform Shakespeare’s works with confidence.
Lisa Dobbin & Mary Kay Hake
Policies and Registration Information
1. Registration and payment for all ATWAS classes can now be done online. If you are not able to register online, please email email@example.com.
2. All ATWAS Classes have a minimum and maximum class number and registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
3. Payment must be included with a registration form to register for a class.
4. ATWAS reserves the right to cancel or rearrange any class in accordance with enrollment. In the event of a course cancellation, you will be notified before the first class and any tuition paid will be refunded in full.
5. There is a cancellation fee of $20.00. Refunds will be given (minus the cancellation fee of $20.00) up to ONE WEEK before the first day of class. After that date, no refunds will be issued.
6. In the event of inclement weather, please check your email to find out if class has been cancelled. In the event classes are cancelled we cannot guarantee a make-up session.
7. There is a Non Sufficient Funds Check Fee of $30.00